Re: Multi-User Access to Outlook

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 05/18/04

Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:34:00 -0400

In addition to Cary's wise answer - see if
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm helps.

NCF wrote:
> Home Pc with Windows XP Pro + SP1 + Office 2000
>
> I would like my wife and I to be able to access the same email
> accounts (2) .
>
> Can I do it? Do we need to log on using the same profile or can we
> keep our separate profiles?

Relevant Pages

  • Closing down Windows XP
    ... My wife and I share the same computer with separate profiles. ... month old new HP computer with an AMD Athalon processor and Windows XP Home ...
  • Duplicate Mails received
    ... My wife and I share the same computer. ... It runs Windows ME. ... We log in as different users and have separate profiles. ... The Outlook Express inadvertently installed is version 6. ...
  • Re: DOCUMENTS FOLDERS?
    ... Having the separate profiles for you and your wife is good. ... but I doubt you have no worries about that since she is your wife. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)