Computer Restarts

From: Michael (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/12/04

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:51:05 -0700

My computer restarts when I click on my username to login.
Please Write back if any one knows how to fix this.

Well thanks, and Regards.
Michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: urgent help needed no commands are running and web,database servers also not starting
    ... > When i login as root i am getting these messages first ... > Please help me to fix this problem ... > Best Regards ... Did you login remotely, as the line above suggests, or was that someone else? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: using onLoad() to focus login form- error handling
    ... named "login" which obviously would also not have the element ... "username". ... The script will generate an error when the page is loaded, ... which is what the original post requested to fix. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Domain Login failure
    ... reset the password (or otherwise fix the problem) next time I login. ... local machine's administrator account. ... My domain username fails. ...
  • Re: General ? regarding administration of Desktops
    ... If I just want to fix something, I will RDC into it as ... Do you login in as administrator, ... > their username and password or reset their password. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Forms...and WHERE in mysql
    ... but if I try to recall, in a page I created, the variable "username" ... that a user fill in the login page, ... How could I retrieve the "username", in other pages, using sessions? ... That should fix your problem. ...
    (comp.lang.php)