Re: Windows XP Pro lost password

From: Jupiter Jones [MVP] (jones_jupiter_at_hotnomail.com)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:07:27 -0600

Craig;
Try this:

Jupiter Jones  [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
"Craig" <crkeinsl@indiana.edu> wrote in message
news:74a601c430bf$8f4afe80$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I've forgotten my password to log into Windows XP Pro...
> And since I can't get into it I can't change oit of
> course.  Is there anyway I can recover or recover my
> password myself?  I appreciate any help you can offer...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Boot Error ?
    ... How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry that Prevents Windows XP from ... How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install ... I reloaded XP Pro OEM cd onto my HD about 3 weeks ago and the same thing just happened again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re-Install XP and Lost Access to Secured Folder
    ... I had to re-install my windows XP pro due to a disk ... I still have the harddrive and I want to recover ...
  • windowssystem32configsystem file is missing.
    ... to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents ... >booting up in Windows XP Pro. ... >way around this so that I can reinstall XP Pro but not ...