Windows XP Pro lost password

From: Craig (crkeinsl_at_indiana.edu)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:34:37 -0700

I've forgotten my password to log into Windows XP Pro...
And since I can't get into it I can't change oit of
course. Is there anyway I can recover or recover my
password myself? I appreciate any help you can offer...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Boot Error ?
    ... How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry that Prevents Windows XP from ... How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install ... I reloaded XP Pro OEM cd onto my HD about 3 weeks ago and the same thing just happened again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re-Install XP and Lost Access to Secured Folder
    ... I had to re-install my windows XP pro due to a disk ... I still have the harddrive and I want to recover ...
  • windowssystem32configsystem file is missing.
    ... to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents ... >booting up in Windows XP Pro. ... >way around this so that I can reinstall XP Pro but not ...
  • Windows XP Pro lost password
    ... I've forgotten my password to log into Windows XP Pro... ... And since I can't get into it I can't change oit of ... Is there anyway I can recover or recover my ...
  • Re: Windows XP Pro lost password