Re: cannot go to new newsgroup after sp2 install

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] (mrxp2004_at_nospamyahoo.com)
Date: 04/20/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:03:02 -0500

Open Outlook Express.

Go to Tools on the top menu bar and select Accounts.

Click on the New button and select News...

You will be placed in the Internet Connection Wizard. Fill in the name
you would like to appear in the newsgroups when you post messages.
Click on Next.

Fill in your e-mail address and click on Next.

Fill in the following for the NNTP server:

Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
Account name: privatenews\sp2user
Password: password

Click on Next