Re: Administering SonicWall

From: Robert Moir (bofh_at_mvps.org)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:51:50 -0000

Johanna LaRocco wrote:
> I log in and administer my sonicwall from a web browser. I type in
> the IP address and a login screen appears, you login and from there
> are able to configure or enable NAT etc. I recently got a new
> computer (a Dell Optiplex GX270) withWindows XP Professional. When I
> open my browser (Mozilla FireFox) the Login page comes up but when I
> fill in the Name and Password the SonicWall doesn't open. I am able
> to open it from other computers in the company running Window 2000
> and 98, but not from any of the computers running Windows XP. Can
> you help? I think it's a security issue and I probably have to turn
> something off or on, but what???? Can anyone help?

You have not installed JAVA, at a rough guess.

SonicWalls work better with the up to data SUN Java machine from
www.java.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Administering SonicWall
    ... I log in and administer my sonicwall from a web browser. ... address and a login screen appears, you login and from there are able to ... I am able to open it from other computers in the ...
  • Administering SonicWall
    ... I log in and administer my sonicwall from a web browser. ... address and a login screen appears, you login and from there are able to ... I am able to open it from other computers in the ...
  • Re: Sonicwall SSLVPN, Active Directory, password changes & LDAP / TLS ?
    ... Terminal Services via a Sonicwall SSL-VPN appliance. ... I'm trying to allow password changes (forced "..on next login" as well as ... don't have a public SSL cert and none of the servers are ... I'm having a hard time getting my brain wrapped around this and would ...
  • Unable to login iSQL*PLUS on 10g
    ... When I try to login iSQL*PLUS web browser which connect to my db on a ... laptop, I get the below error msg; ... I'm able to login w/ the same user & password thru sqldeveloper gui. ... Do you have to do anything to enable users to login ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Sonicwall SSLVPN, Active Directory, password changes & LDAP / TLS ?
    ... Terminal Services via a Sonicwall SSL-VPN appliance. ... I'm trying to allow password changes (forced "..on next login" as well as ... type (LDAP) which has a checkbox to allow for password ... don't have a public SSL cert and none of the servers are ...