Re: What is "annie" in win.ini?

From: funtoplaywith (SPAM-ME-NOT_digitalNeurosis28_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:30:08 -0500

part of the tv tuner application. you've a nVidia video card right?

--
check out my personal website at: http://home.eol.ca/~rysb/
<http://home.eol.ca/%7Erysb/>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is "annie" in win.ini?
    ... I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400, I think this is what you meant, right? ... win.ini tab of the System Configuration Utility. ... check out my personal website at: http://home.eol.ca/~rysb/ ...
  • removing outlook?
    ... add/remove progs only ... >removes the shortcuts. ... >check out my personal website at: ... >it contains photo galleries of beautiful women, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
    ... also, how do i add an application, such as mozilla, to the newsgroups ... check out my personal website at: http://home.eol.ca/~rysb/ ... it contains photo galleries of beautiful women, avro arrow tribute, ...