Re: Choose from multiple domains in logon box?

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/12/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:37:11 -0800

Thanks Shenan. One of the domains is a Small Business
Server 2000 domain, and I don't think the trust
relationships are supported in that platform. Does any
one know for certain if this is the case?

-Lonn Myronuk

replaces
>> the information of the current domain configured.
>> ___________
>> Name:|___________|
>> ___________
>> Password:|___________|
>> _____________
>> Domain:|___________|V|_______
>> |domain_one |
>> |domain_two |
>> |laptop (this computer)|
>> ----------------------
>
>You cannot.
>Unless the domains have a trust relationship between
them, you will see one
>domain, or the other one - depending on who you
are "joined" at the time.

>--
><- Shenan ->
>--
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trust requirements for TS License Server in a different domain
    ... Licensing Server needs to trust the domain containing the Terminal ... only thinking about the Terminal Server and the TS Licensing ... have to be in trust relationship with License Server Domain ...
  • Re: Not able to establish trust with another window 2003 domain
    ... The time of the two server is the same. ... MVP - Directory Services ... I had follow exactly the same that stated in your article but still fail. ... I try to remove the trust that created at my Source and re-create again. ...
  • Re: OLAP and VPN / authentication / trust
    ... You need Network 2 to trust Network 1 users to access the resources on ... This is the essence of a "Trust Relationship". ... attempt to connect to a SQL server on Network2 using credentials like ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Trust Issues
    ... sharepoint and Project Server... ... I set a one way external trust between the great domain and one ... > since it is hard to determine if the VMWare image, ... These two systems are the virtual machine in VMware. ...
  • RE: Trust between two Forests Fail
    ... needed to match on both servers on both sides of the trust. ... Our server and their server did not match so we change Company A's server to ... Microsoft Technet “When to create a Forest Trust” a Forest trust fits our ... not running DNS under Windows Active Directory. ...