RE: Outlook error messages due to firewall

From: pauly [MSFT] (pauly_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/01/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:32:31 GMT

Hi Sarey,

Here are some steps you can use:

283673 HOW TO: Enable or Disable Internet Connection Firewall in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=283673

308123 Internet Programs May Not Work as Expected with the Internet
Connection
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308123

308127 How to Manually Open Ports in Internet Connection Firewall in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308127

308007 Troubleshooting Home Networking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308007

=========

Windows XP Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/security/default.asp

Windows 2000 Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/security/default.asp

Top 10 Windows Newsgroups Security Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/newsgroups/default.asp?url=/technet/newsgro
ups/nodepages/sectop10.asp

=========
Paul Hayes, MCSE