Re: Documents and Settings subfolders

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 10/28/03

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:46:07 -0700

If you are not in a domain and do not have multiple boots,
then only one of these is in use.
To determine which you can use the feature in properties of
the taskbar to do advance customization, and this will dump
you into an Explorer window located in the profile that is
being used. Alternatively, just create a new shortcut on your
desktop and look into the .\desktop subfolders of the two
profiles and see which it is within.
The other is not used. Rather than delete it, a safer thing is
to rename it, just in case you need it or something in it.
I rename to things like what-it-was.junk so later when I see
something I have forgotten about that ends in .junk I just delete
it at that time.

--
Roger Abell
MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4)  MCDBA