Re: boot loop and admin password

From: Unprofessional Professional (unpro_pro_at_cox.net)
Date: 10/25/03

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:04:54 -0700

Try searching for the file on the CD and copying it to the System32 Folder
> anyone?

Relevant Pages

  • Bought a laptop I cant access
    ... friend of a friend. ... After a demonstation and I was ... because I don't have the Administrator password. ... considering the windows xp key program to fix it. ...
  • Re: Bought a laptop I cant access
    ... with your local police before putting too much time and effort into ... HOW TO Install Windows XP ... > friend of a friend. ... > because I don't have the Administrator password. ...
  • Re: AD Administrator Password
    ... I have a friend that manages a Windows 2003 Server AD Network. ... the Administrator password and also don't remembers stand-alone ... administrator password as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • windows 98 password
    ... my friend has windows 98 on her pc and she has a password ... on to log into it but her son (who she doesnt want to go ...
  • Re: Vista - stillborn?
    ... I doubt you consider me a friend. ... If there is any hostility, it is definitely not on my part, I assure you. ... Windows posters don't use any such language. ... "xxx Fanatic" doesn't fit the kind of people commonly ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)