Wormed

From: FBRef51 (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/20/03

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:28:41 -0700

I think WE've been wormed. All the computer wants to do
is restart itself. Ever once in awhile I can boot in safe
mode, but I don't know what to do from there. HELP!!!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I cant reboot my windows xp home
    ... >>> I suppose in the moment, I'd try to boot to safe mode and then restore ... >>> Ive tried this repeatedly with no success. ... Press ctrl+alt+del to restart ...
  • Re: XP error issues
    ... try running you system with the case open for awhile and see if ... I restart the computer and it does not recognize the hard drive or won't ... boot at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Windows 2000 server reboots about every hour
    ... However, if the server does not restart as before, boot to Safe ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • RE: loss access because of admin access/control
    ... Boot the computer in safe mode(Tab f8 when you restart computer),login with administrator account it will not ask for password and just change the passwords for other accounts ...
  • Re: Loaded SP2 now Im in a boot loop...Things to try.
    ... When it rebooted and I had a choice of safe and all other types of boot ... > Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)