Temp. Internet Files getting deleted very often

From: Mohan Singh Judge (softjudge_at_softjudgeintl.com)
Date: 10/18/03

Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:33:17 -0700

Please advise me how to rectify the problem of Temp.
Internet Files being deleted automatically very often.

I have checked all the settings but to no use.

Is there any virus which may perform this activity.
I also have Norton AV 2003 but no virus has been detected.

Thanks & Rgds.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: looking for file
    ... sheila jones wrote: ... it found hundreds of Temp ... > Internet Files. ... I cannot find the local settings ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: what causes cookies, history etc to be recreated in c:windoes emp
    ... i ment temp internet files, cookies & history I see these in 2 directories ... Temp files being different ... tools Internet options and click on settings it will show you all the files ...
  • cookies/homepage
    ... settings when deleting cookies and temp. ... internet files using the 'internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Virus Removal
    ... AVG has detected a virus in my temp. ... internet files and can not remove to 'vault'(virus - ... JS\4ZX2312BX\WBK39.TMP) How can I get rid? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: cookies/homepage
    ... > settings when deleting cookies and temp. ... internet files using the ... > are deleted- other than selecting and manually deleting cookies ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)