system event trusted logon RASMAN

From: Margaret (museheart_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/23/03

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:30:54 -0700

I don't understand what this NT System is.

Does anyone know what this means?

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: RASMAN

I am on cable modem, had a router which isn't hooked up
at the moment, have Zone Alarm, Norton Virus 2003, a anti-
trojan (BoClean) SpyBot and several other things. (I
have been hacked before.)

I thought I read on Microsof's site that you did not need
the XP Firewall if you had a third-party firewall.

I thought I had turn off all remote users. I know my
server has to access me but I don't understand this at
all.

or this one:

IPSec Services: IPSec Services failed to get the
complete list of network interfaces on the machine. This
can be a potential security hazard to the machine since
some of the network interfaces may not get the protection
as desired by the applied IPSec filters. Please run IPSec
monitor snap-in to further diagnose the problem.

Do I need IPSec?

Here are some other log on's:

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: KSecDD

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: LAN Manager Workstation Service

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: CHAP

An notification package has been loaded by the Security
Account Manager. This package will be notified of any
account or password changes.
 Notification Package Name: scecli

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: Winlogon\MSGina

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: Winlogon

A trusted logon process has registered with the Local
Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to
submit logon requests.

 Logon Process Name: KSecDD

All of this repeats. I am sorry this is so long.
Basically, I don't want to share my computer or files
with anyone.

Thanks for any help, I have searched but you are the
closest I got.

Peace,

Margaret

Relevant Pages

  • logonscreen
    ... I recently added a new user account and went to ... >A trusted logon process has registered with the Local ... >Security Authority. ... >submit logon requests CHAP, RASMAN, ...
  • system event trusted logon RASMAN
    ... >A trusted logon process has registered with the Local ... >Security Authority. ... >submit logon requests. ...
  • Re: HELP HELP QUICK, I HAVE STRANGERS IN MY SYSTEM
    ... > Audit System Event 515 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM ... > PAMELA "A trusted logon process has registered ... > with the Local Security Authority. ...
  • How can I tell from my event viewer if somone is trying or has hacked my system?
    ... A trusted logon process has registered with the Local ... Security Authority. ... submit logon requests. ...
  • Re: Logon Type 2 during non business hours
    ... > Logon Process Name: CHAP" ... > AUTHORITY\SYSTEM COLONY1 "Logon Failure: ... > AUTHORITY\SYSTEM COLONY1 "A trusted logon process has registered with the ... > Local Security Authority. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)