RE: Can't load at all!

From: Mike Woolley (
Date: 08/17/03

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:49:49 GMT

>From: "Carlo" <>
>Sender: "Carlo" <>
>Subject: Can't load at all!
>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:25:15 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin
>My computer keeps rebooting on the black screen. Any ideas
>how to get this fix. Please HELP!!!

Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this

  • Re: Another PSA....
    ... Thanks for posting this--it was really ... > and some new Windows Security Center icons? ... > nasties, Smitfraud-c. ... > A REAL fix for Smitfraud-c is not as easy. ...
  • Re: sudden reboot
    ... This won't fix your problem, but it'll keep your machine from rebooting, ... unless the rebooting is caused by a hardware problem. ... The system error log is copied below. ...
  • Re: X wont start
    ... but I never saw what your fix was. ... >>(By posting the solution you might also be helping somoe future aarchive ... > The mouse problem is related to my KVM switch. ...
  • Re: embedded .wmv in IE6 wmp10 problem
    ... Yes your diagnosis is spot on but i still get the error, saved a screenshot ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... In order to fix this, run the following commands from either the "Run" ...
  • Re: Cannot access "explore" or "search"
    ... track down the real cause and see a fix for many folks having this ... the feeling that the majority of folks with "the windows explorer ... A VERY few actually report ... >>posting that confirmed this for the Windows Explorer problem. ...