how do u get rid of spybot

From: melinda (candlesmm_at_pvtnetworks.net)
Date: 08/14/03

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:55:25 -0700

computer in safe mode. You have to follow the
instructions at symantec. To put the computer in safe
mode you hit the key f8 until it gives the prompt to
start in safe mode. This was the only way to get rid of
it for me!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... I have used the following programs to rid myself ... | to download Defender, and any other sites I have tried going to closes ... | The following I have ran in ?Safe Mode? ... | I still cannot rid of this virus!!. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: serious help needed
    ... > Ok i recently did a online virus scan and it came back that ... get rid of this virus. ... > suggestions on how to get rid of it. ... When running norton antivirus in safe mode no viruses ...
  • Re: I REALLY NEED HELP !
    ... Make sure your doing all this in safe mode! ... > right ive had this virus on my computer for a week now and still i cant ... > norton antivirus keeps poping up with these virus warnings and its ... > so what i need is someone who knows what there doing to help me get rid of ...
  • Re: Safe Mode Booting
    ... But prior to setting my config i turned off system restore as directed to get rid of the virus. ... >> To get rid of a virus I setup my system to boot directly into safe mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • how do u get rid of spybot
    ... kaaza has added a virus for me called w32.spybot.worm it ... rid of it without putting the computer in safe mode. ... has disabled norton anti virus but still can be used.. ...