The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) terminated unexpectedly

From: Jeff G (ItaL_Shootz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/13/03

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:28:24 -0700

I am getting a System Shutdown error message very
frequently on my computer. I have been unable to fix this
poblem, and I don't know how to fix this problem. This
error message reads are follows: "The system is shutting
down. Please save any work in programs and log off. Any
unsaved changes will be lost. This shutdown was initiated
by NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM." After this message it gives me
60 seconds until the computer will be restarted. Then
below this, it says: "Windows must now restart because
the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated
unexpectedly." Please help me out on how I can fix this
problem.