Re: how to assign a secondary drive to a particular user

From: Shenan T. Stanley (newshelper_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 07/24/03

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:51:33 -0500

pino <> wrote:
> I have added an second disc drive on my machine.
> Can you tell me how to assign this secondary drive to a particular
> user (no access for the others).
> Thanks for your help.

Format it NTFS.
Look into File and Directory permissions in Help and Support.

Know that any Administrator on the machine could just take ownership and
change the permissions.

--
Shenan Stanley
"Just trying to help"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Forbidden(Server error)
    ... --color=auto apache ... Thanking you for support ... You need to use 'ls -l' to view the directory permissions on the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: security breach with XP and 98
    ... There is simply no kinder way to say this. ... Shenan Stanley ... How to use XPs Help and Support ... How to Use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups ...
  • Re: pop - ups
    ... > come up even when I'n not online? ... I REFUSE to support ... How to use XPs Help and Support ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Need Help w/ Help and Support Service problem
    ... problem with XPs Help and Support service. ... type KBXXXXXX in the box - and press the green button - and ...