Denied Admin priviledges even though I'm signed on as admin

From: TNRebel (rebel_tn_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/17/03

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:35:00 -0700

Well I ended up having to reinstall XP & it now works great.
Thanks Kool-Aide for your suggestion. I see Microsoft tech
didn't bother to answer this one.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Administrator lost registry update/access capabilities
    ... reinstall all all my software including Office 2000. ... Install ... I also recently set up another account on the same machine (with ... I suspect the local user registry for your user name is broken ...
  • Denied Admin priviledges even though Im signed on as admin
    ... You can try making another account besides administrator ... and giving that account administrator access by going to ... control panel and clicking user accounts. ... >don't have permission to install software. ...
  • Re: Administrator lost registry update/access capabilities
    ... reinstall all all my software including Office 2000. ... Install ... solution - like trash you user account and recreate it. ... I suspect the local user registry for your user name is broken ...
  • Re: Question On Deleting an Account!
    ... When you reinstalled, ... user accounts, a new install creates new ones. ... and you cannot import the old account into the new system. ... copy off needed data files, reinstall needed software, and delete the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: There is not enough memory or disk space to run word.
    ... I've already reinstall it ... amount of free disc space ... fyi, when I logged on with Guess account, that problems didnt occur.. ... since I cant install anything with Guess account (I want to ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)