Admin Only Error @ windows update

From: Brian (brianoram@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: 04/12/03

From: "Brian" <brianoram@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:54:34 -0700

Hi,I have the same problem and have completed the same
process without success.If you get any info that works
can you please let me know.Thanks Brian

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user accou
    ... When you changed the SQL-Service to run with Local User account (with admin ... rights), did you make this change in the SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.fulltext)
  • Re: I turned off UAC
    ... The User Access Control (UAC) can detect rootkits before they install. ... escalated to admin rights, the escalation to full-admin rights only last for the moment of escalation to do the task, and then the admin user is returned to being a Standard user again with Standard user rights only, not admin rights. ... Malware or a virus can only run under the context of the user account that is using the computer. ...
  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... Have turned off the User Account ... Control feature since this apparently locks some parts of the system drive ... Also tried all flavours of running the procedure with admin rights. ... Small Business Server Network Configuration Wizard: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange Administration Question
    ... If you are using Exchange 2003 then the administrator account by default is ... admin or no and then adding the account to the ACL for a mailbox in ADUC by ... You can always remove the domain admin group from the membership in their ... If you remove the domain admin group from their user account then they will ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Remote Administration
    ... not managing from the same admin ... By "remote Administration" I do not mean that I am sitting at home or on ... to install the Adminpak and the 'Exchange stuff' on an Admin workstation ... And when not doing that I would use my 'normal user account' to do the ...