Re: activity logs

From: Tam (jtamchay@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/11/03

From: "Tam" <jtamchay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:32:39 GMT

I can't seem to find any logs,please help

--
jtamchay@yahoo.com
"Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNOSPAM@asu.edu> wrote in message news:#wjiggG5CHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
The event logs can be accessed using Computer Management
in Administrative Tools of the control panel, or by running
eventvwr.msc
--
Roger
"Lisa" <s3xy_b3achbabe72@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:030301c2e446$98123950$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> where can I find activity logs in XP? this would include
> chat logs, user names, etc...I need to find this file in
> XP.
>

> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: File in Temp I cant delete Help Appreciated
    ... Select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services, Performance ... Logs and Alerts. ... Marsha wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Eventlog full - no one can login
    ... On the Computer Management right ... to different location, empty them, reserve more space for logs etc... ... There is a message saying that the eventlog is ... Can't login in any failsafe mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Gremlins
    ... Have you checked the System logs for any hints? ... Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, Computer Management, ... Look thru the logs for the time periods when it happens. ... | I've tried to periodically check available memory in Task ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: activity logs
    ... The event logs can be accessed using Computer Management ... in Administrative Tools of the control panel, ... > where can I find activity logs in XP? ...
  • Re: User passwords
    ... Go to Control Panel and open "Performance and Maintenance" ... Click "Administrative Tools" ... Double click "Computer Management" ... I have user accounts set up for each ...