Re: Windows xp security

From: Jupiter Jones (jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com)
Date: 02/25/03

From: "Jupiter Jones" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:52:20 -0700

Adriana;
Reboot to Safe Mode, select Administrator, leave password blank.
This is likely how he got in.

Then, go to User Accounts in Control Panel.
Set a password for Administrator.
I would suggest deleting any accounts he made.
At a minimum, you must make him a Limited User.
Any Administrator can do and undo anything any Administrator can do.
Reboot to normal mode.
Go to User Accounts and change/delete appropriate accounts,

--
Jupiter Jones
An easier way to read newsgroup messages: