Fat 32 vs NTFS ?

From: Brian (jazzeyb@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/05/03

From: "Brian" <jazzeyb@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:38:29 -0800

You can try this... Partition your drive. On the second
partition, format it as NTFS. Install FrontPage and it's
extensions toy your NTFS partition...
Not sure if it will work, as I don't use front page. By
default when setting up any type of NTFS machine, I
always install the OS ont a FAT32 partition and ALWAYS
install EVERYTHING else to my NTFS partition. That in
itself cures alot of headaches for me, makes my users
files secure, and makes repair of an NT product as far as
boot, a breeze...

Bri

2002
>Server Extensions" (Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -
>300018)I am confused.
>
>There is a note that states: "On the Windows platform,
if
>you try to install FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions to a
>hard disk formatted with FAT, your default virtual
server
>may not be extended."
>
>The article states that you need a NTFS file system in
>order to install the extensions and have them work
>properly.
>
>At this point you would think that you just need to
>convert your hard drive from FAT 32 over to NTFS but I
am