System dropping

From: sweight@cableone.net
Date: 02/04/03

From: <sweight@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:44:42 -0800

Ok, Thanks.. I have the screen saver shut down, always
have, I guess it is something else then, I get kicked to
desktop if not moving the mouse from time to time.

Relevant Pages

  • Screen saver on server moves creeps along
    ... ago we started noticing that the screen saver on our server is moving very ... moving the mouse or pressing any key. ... The screen saver is a starfield simulation and it is set to move fast. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Screen Saver question
    ... >> How do I get the screen saver to power down the monitor after a while? ... The screen saver quits moving, but any use of the mouse ... I have Display Suspend Time-out set to 20 minutes, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Suspend on Inspiron 9400 not working?
    ... lid it lights up like it's starting, ... Moving ... mouse or hitting keys does not display login for screen saver. ...
    (Fedora)
  • [SLE] Screen Saver Problem in 9.3
    ... my screen saver has stopped working. ... image of the desktop freezes and doesn't refresh unless I move the mouse. ... Moving the cursor immediately refreshes it. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] seti@home
    ... I am a long time user of the seti@home screen saver on the windows platform. ... Am moving to Linux and would like to continue the search. ...
    (SuSE)