Re: restrict access to the internet after certain time

From: Brian Backues (backuesb@REMOVEyahoo.com)
Date: 10/31/02

From: Brian Backues <backuesb@REMOVEyahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:27:18 +1000

Kerio Personal Firewall will allow you to have a rule that restricts
access to whatever you set the rule for at whatever time you say.
Tiny may do this too.

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:34:16 -0700, "Marie" <mtfahmy@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I have Windows XP and Windows 2000 connected together. I
>used ICS on XP. I created on XP users account. I want to
>restrict them from accessing the internet after midnight.
>I know how to do it on Windows NT but I can't figure-it
>out on Windows XP.
>
>Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • should these be connecting to the internet?
    ... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the ... following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet ... Userinit Logon Application ... I'm using windows xp sp2 on a single home machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Whining and bitching about MSIE 6 CSS bugs and CSS support
    ... I wonder what the big technical difference between Windows 2000 and XP should be, that restricts IE 7 to the latter. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on Windows XP?
    ... Windows 2003 includes a Windows component named "Internet Explorer Enhanced ... Security" that greatly restricts the browser's behavior in an Active/X ... environment. ...
  • I think I have been hijacked.
    ... I am running windows xp on my Compaq Presario and Toshiba laptop, ... An internet connection appears to have been added through a USB. ... R - Registry, StartPage/SearchPage changes ... Fixed crashing bug on certain Win2000 and WinXP systems at O23 listing ...
  • Re: Please help with pop-ups!!
    ... Sometimes I'm not on the internet ... A1) No. Microsoft NEVER sends emails with security update attachments. ... pages where you can access Windows Update, download patches, or request ...
    (microsoft.public.security)