Re: restrict access to the internet after certain time

From: Brian Backues (
Date: 10/31/02

From: Brian Backues <>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:27:18 +1000

Kerio Personal Firewall will allow you to have a rule that restricts
access to whatever you set the rule for at whatever time you say.
Tiny may do this too.

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:34:16 -0700, "Marie" <>

>I have Windows XP and Windows 2000 connected together. I
>used ICS on XP. I created on XP users account. I want to
>restrict them from accessing the internet after midnight.
>I know how to do it on Windows NT but I can't figure-it
>out on Windows XP.

Relevant Pages

  • should these be connecting to the internet?
    ... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the ... following whether i should allow or deny them access to the internet ... Userinit Logon Application ... I'm using windows xp sp2 on a single home machine. ...
  • Re: Whining and bitching about MSIE 6 CSS bugs and CSS support
    ... I wonder what the big technical difference between Windows 2000 and XP should be, that restricts IE 7 to the latter. ...
  • Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on Windows XP?
    ... Windows 2003 includes a Windows component named "Internet Explorer Enhanced ... Security" that greatly restricts the browser's behavior in an Active/X ... environment. ...
  • I think I have been hijacked.
    ... I am running windows xp on my Compaq Presario and Toshiba laptop, ... An internet connection appears to have been added through a USB. ... R - Registry, StartPage/SearchPage changes ... Fixed crashing bug on certain Win2000 and WinXP systems at O23 listing ...
  • Re: Please help with pop-ups!!
    ... Sometimes I'm not on the internet ... A1) No. Microsoft NEVER sends emails with security update attachments. ... pages where you can access Windows Update, download patches, or request ...