Re: Windows XP Log-In...Missing Password

From: Tim (styleeyes1@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/16/02

From: "Tim" <styleeyes1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:39:26 +0100

There appears to be some discussions on forgotten passwords in earlier
postings. If you do a search you may find one that helps.

Regards,

Tim.

"Jerry" <jfetters2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am not able to log into windows due to the fact that
> someone prior to me used the system, issued a windows
> password and left (cannot be reached). I have tried to
> clear all passwords, but it did not work. I have tried
> everything that I know....can anyone help?? Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: getting rid of reset disc
    ... Assign all new passwords to all accounts and password protect your BIOS. ... Go through this list and secure your PC. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
  • Re: Attack From Registry Cleaner
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... >> why you should understand and utilize good passwords. ... >> Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... >> The system restore feature is a new one - first appearing in Windows ...
  • Re: i hate HACKERS
    ... > If english is not your native language, might I suggest one more suited to ... > - Have you regularly changed your passwords and made sure they are strong ... > I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ... > Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
  • Re: How to set up a secure XP windows home edition w/service pack
    ... and Windows is not allowed for security cleared research. ... > your computer online - meaning you likely have usernames and passwords ... > Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... > The system restore feature is a new one - first appearing in Windows ...
  • Re: Destroy, Corrupt, Permanently Delete Remote Instructions, please.
    ... > and notebooks) running Windows XP Pro and Windows 98SE. ... > internet and undoubtedly, collecting all available information. ... If you were to do everything on this list of TIPS and have a firewall router ... your computer and change all of your passwords to something ...