Administrator Account Deletion

From: Stephane Auger (auger.stephane@videotron.ca)
Date: 10/10/02

From: "Stephane Auger" <auger.stephane@videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:21:25 -0400

Hi everyone,

  I created two accounts on my computer with administrator access and was
wondering if it was possible to delete or at least rename the original
account, for security's sake?

Thanks...

--
Stephane Auger
Kronos Informatique

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Replacing an old employees rights with a new employee username...
    ... I used to rename the accounts when people changed jobs, ... based on a username stored in the registry. ... username and the actual name of the terminated employee, replacing those ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Replacing an old employees rights with a new employee username...
    ... I used to rename the accounts when people changed jobs, ... based on a username stored in the registry. ... username and the actual name of the terminated employee, replacing those ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: New employee, same computer -- what to do?
    ... why are you creating local and domain accounts? ... front of it at the time, there's no need to rename computers. ... Let's say Susie left and Jane was hired to take her place, ...
  • Re: adding hyperlinks to a table....
    ... Based on what will I know what to rename ... Hoe can I programmitically identify if its 121 - Accounts Payable ... people writing documents would name them, to a number that the database ... command buttons that would do the searches, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Renamed acconts
    ... Very confusing if you have a policy named Install SP3, ... can believe it with accounts. ... it uses the original username I renamed this account from. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)