Re: security issues

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNOSPAM@asu.edu)
Date: 09/08/02

From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNOSPAM@asu.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:35:02 -0700

The message likely does mean someone was probing your
machine (assuming what you said of the username and workstation
info in the event msg).
You could use IPsec in a filtering mode. However, it may be more
simple for you to just enable the built-in ICF firewall.

--
Roger Abell
MS MVP (Security, Windows), MCDBA,  MCSE both