Re: Setting Permissions for Software

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNOSPAM@asu.edu)
Date: 09/08/02

From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNOSPAM@asu.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:31:42 -0700

You are dealing with choices made by that software application's
installer. The best that you can do is to:
1. copy the items placed into the All Users profile into each
    account profile that you do what to have the items
    Did you notice this was a "copy" ? So then delete the
    copied items from the original location in All Users
2. change permissions over the install location, so that
    Users permissions are removed and replaced by the
    same permissions for Administrators (or whatever
    accounts should be able to use the application).

--
Roger Abell
MS MVP (Security, Windows), MCDBA,  MCSE both