Re: network passwords

From: Shenan (shenans@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/21/02

From: "Shenan" <shenans@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 19:27:16 -0500

- The username you are using on the ME machine must match the username you
are using on the XP machine.
- If the username on the ME machine is not a username on the XP machine, add
it and give it a password - that's your password.

Then you will need to share things out on the XP machine. I suggest turning
off "Simple File Sharing"
  1.. Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
  2.. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
  Double-click Folder Options.
  3.. On the View tab, under Advanced settings, clear Use simple file
sharing [Recommended].
And setting up your shares so that user has full control or whatever is
needed.

--
Shenan