Permissions

From: AL (alane@tut.by)
Date: 05/06/02

From: "AL" <alane@tut.by>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 23:51:00 -0700

Yes,
check the permissions in the registry in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio
n\Run.
if the setup program puts the application into the startup.
SeeYA
--/AL

it tells me that i
>may not have permission to access them.
>
>I AM logged in as administrtor, I have tried a "clean
boot" with no services
>running.
>
>Any suggestions?
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Brightness issue with my laptop - Ubuntu 8.10
    ... During every startup the brightness changes ... I've noticed that the script has to be executed *after* ... It runs fine when I manually execute it as root only, ... Make sure the script has at proper permissions, ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Solaris 10 autofs directory permissions - Solution
    ... the fact that my map file has 755 permissions not 644. ... If the execute permission is set, it becomes an executable map which is ... map is expected to return the content of an automounter map ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Rights to execute jobs?
    ... Does anyone know if the rules surrounding stored procedure permissions apply ... Does this apply to a proc calling sp_start_job so that I ... raise the alert, so it could be anyone on the server. ... is that a group needs to not be an admin but still be able to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Who buys/uses BASIC?
    ... I am talking about file permissions. ... It is possible to have execute permission without read. ... this with a script, because the script must be readable ... As far as I know, an interpreted bytecoded program is a script, from the point ...
    (comp.lang.basic.misc)
  • Re: Newbie
    ... I will now tell you some basic commands. ... Easy file has rights and a owner. ... file and who may execute it. ... The last three characters are about the permissions of user ...
    (alt.linux)