Big Bertha Thing spider
- From: Tony Lance <tonylance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
Big Bertha Thing spider
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
Access page JPG 11K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.cycling
Drawing of a clockwork spider wheel and hairpin.
Extract from Introductory Chapter;-
The "Spider tops," which are frequently sold in the streets of
consist of a heavy little disc mounted on a spindle (Fig. XIV.).
When the disc has been set spinning a small curved piece of
metal is placed to touch the toe, and at once begins to slide round
first the side (a) in the figure, and then the side (b),
the motion continuing backwards and forwards till the top comes to
The fact is that the toe is magnetic, and this being the case it is
to see that the rolling of the toe on the side of the metal produces
From the bookAn Elementary Treatment of the Theory of
Spinning Tops and Gyroscopic Motion.
By Harold Crabtree M.A.
Formerly Scholar of Pembroke College, Cambridge
Assistant Master at Charterhouse
Longmans, Green and Co. 1923
First Edition 1909
Second Edition 1914
New Impression 1923
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.
Big Bertha Thing fact
Anything but a fact, changes the face of twentieth century science.
1. No iron moons and planetary cores.
2. No red shift measure of speed.
3. No Patrick Moore star at 95% the speed of light.
4. Muons arrive on earth.
5. Relativity is like an imaginary number; useful but not real.
6. Einstein-Haas gives a field strength 1/10000th the electric field.
7. Wave particle duality is a field effect.
8. Schroedinger is an approximation.
Who has the wit to check the fact?
From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:37:41 +0100
Big Bertha Thing warlord
The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.
What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.
What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.
What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had
- Prev by Date: http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file
- Next by Date: Re: Help!
- Previous by thread: http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file
- Next by thread: Re: Help!