/Ncrc comand line switch

If you surely don't have a virus and your HD is not failing, then it must be a bad connection to the download server. If it's a lot of programs, a bad internet connection.

To use /NCRC, which is not recommended, click Start, choose Run, type the path to the installer (in quotes), add /NCRC and hit enter. For example, if the installer is in C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe, type:
Quote:
"C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe" /NCRC

keep in mind that i just signed up to the website to answer this and many other questions

bahadir wrote:

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
17-Sep-07

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:40 AM
HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM?
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

On Monday, September 17, 2007 3:27 PM
I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:37 PM