Re: Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

Hi Mow, hope your OK, by the way the Community Bridge is now at v24, can't keep pace with it get a new version every time I come online, wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't another before I send this <g>

And I graduated way back before you <g>

--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

"MowGreen" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eM5#J9nALHA.3176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joan Archer wrote:
Whatever takes your fancy <g>

You mean the side where posts are marked as Answers when they're not Answers so that the responder can accumulate Medals ?
And here I'd thought I graduated from Elementary School sometime way back in the last Century.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com