Re: Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

Joan Archer wrote:
Whatever takes your fancy <g>

You mean the side where posts are marked as Answers when they're not Answers so that the responder can accumulate Medals ?
And here I'd thought I graduated from Elementary School sometime way back in the last Century.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

  • Re: posting activity of our resident lunatic cardiologist.
    ... Well then, what of his other responder, ... And J666 has to have established some kind of record for an average of just over 97 posts a day for the entire month of March ... While both J666 and J A might have something worthwhile to add to the discussion of things cardiovascular in nature it's difficult to tell since the huge bulk of their posts are simply responses to the nonsense posted by that cardiologist. ... 53 addys. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: posting activity of our resident lunatic cardiologist.
    ... Well then, what of his other responder, ... were a combined 15,601 posts since ... cardiovascular in nature it's difficult to tell since ... 53 addys. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: posting activity of our resident lunatic cardiologist.
    ... Well then, what of his other responder, ... were a combined 15,601 posts since ... cardiovascular in nature it's difficult to tell since ... similiar accounts. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: To check all items in a subform
    ... if a responder top posts or bottom posts... ... How is the subform related to the subform? ... Sub form fields (Components, Types of function, Checkbox) ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Who Was The Most Prolific Poster in RASN07
    ... Is there still a website that counts posts to RASN? ... &/or Original Poster + Responder? ... So keep posting away cru, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)