Re: Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

See you on the other side Mow. <g>

Joan Archer

"MowGreen" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eBVrntOALHA.1700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JamesJ wrote:
Just an observation.
I subscribe to several web-based forums and find them very difficult to
navigate in and very difficult to find my post after a day or so.
So this idea that the content is easier to find by customers and search
engines through
improved indexing is a bit of a misnomer.
I'm sorry but I find NNTP browsing 100% easier.
I don't see the transition to web-based forums as a simply process as
some are making it out to be.

I know this is just my opinion. But I think the only advantage to
web-based forums ,
that I can see, is possibly better spam management.

I'll will definitely look into this NNTP bridge.

FWIW, I concur with your observation.

Try this NNTP bridge, James:

Community Forums NNTP bridge

*-343-* FDNY