Firewall

Hi,

Is it possible to interrogate the firewall?

Can it be configured?

Thanks.

Vista 32 bit Home Premium

--
anon_private

  • Re: Vista and XP workgroups
    ... I did all that and my laptop with vista does not show the desktop with XP. ... sharing set up correctly first. ... start by running the Network Setup Wizard on all machines (see ... a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including a stateful ...
  • Re: Setting up a network using XP and Vista
    ... running Vista Home Premium, the other XP Home Edition. ... Problems sharing files between computers on a network are generally caused by ... a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including a stateful ... account can be different; the accounts/passwords just need to exist and match ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can connect to network, cannot see other computers
    ... Like many other new Vista x64 users, I'm able to connect to my home ... network XP Home and Vista with no problem. ... start by running the Network Setup Wizard on all machines (see ... by 1) a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including a stateful ...
  • Re: networking xp to vista
    ... My xp computer sees the vista and shows the C: ... start by running the Network Setup Wizard on all machines (see ... by 1) a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including a stateful ... put all computers in the same Workgroup. ...
  • Re: Setting up a network using XP and Vista
    ... I have followed the instructions in the XP Network Set Up Wizard. ... To make it consistent with Vista I ... a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including a stateful ... account can be different; the accounts/passwords just need to exist and match ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)