Re: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Resource\Font\PFM -- u
- From: Peter Cremers <Peter Cremers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 01:33:01 -0700
I had the same problem after trying to upgrade Adobe reader.
I Too could not acces or change the owner of this map.
The thing that worked for me was to run a checkdisk on the C: drive.
It corrected some problems and thereafter I could rename the Reader 9.0
directory and install the Adobe Reader 9.3. Then I found that the old PFM
directory was no longer there so I deleted the renamed directory. All is well
Hope this helps you too.
"Frank Puck" wrote:
"Frank Puck" <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Adobe installer failed because he cannot access this directory.
I looked at it with explorer and it tells me, that it cannot display the
I used AccessEnum to display ACL of the entire disk and there are a lot of
directories below C:\$recycle.bin for which permissions cannot be listed.
Anybody know how this could happen?
takeown /F pfm /A /R
as administrator fails with
ERROR: Access is denied.
- Prev by Date: Re: need help with password for vista 32bit
- Next by Date: Can A Hacker Steal My Files If I Don't Share Any Folders In Vista File Sharing?
- Previous by thread: need help with password for vista 32bit
- Next by thread: Can A Hacker Steal My Files If I Don't Share Any Folders In Vista File Sharing?