RE: Vista Antivirus Pro - malware

I too have this problem also a toshiba laptop running windows vista. I ran a
full scan with mcafee security and nothing has showed up. Unfortunately i
have forgotten to keep a back up disk! does anyone know another solution!?

"John" wrote:

I have a Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista. Vista Antivirus Pro has
appeared and is creating havoc on my system. Is anyone familiar with Vista
Antivirus Pro? I removed my laptop from my network and then I ran a boot
scan with Avast! It said that it removed a Trojan, but today, Vista
Antivirus Pro is back. I don't know what else to do.
--
John
.