RE: Vista Antivirus Pro - malware
- From: Maria <Maria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:11:01 -0800
I too have this problem also a toshiba laptop running windows vista. I ran a
full scan with mcafee security and nothing has showed up. Unfortunately i
have forgotten to keep a back up disk! does anyone know another solution!?
I have a Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista. Vista Antivirus Pro has.
appeared and is creating havoc on my system. Is anyone familiar with Vista
Antivirus Pro? I removed my laptop from my network and then I ran a boot
scan with Avast! It said that it removed a Trojan, but today, Vista
Antivirus Pro is back. I don't know what else to do.
- Prev by Date: Re: Free antivirus software recomendation
- Next by Date: Re: Can't change permissions
- Previous by thread: RE: Free antivirus software recomendation
- Next by thread: Re: Users are unable to change domain password