Re: Removing file name Kontiki
- From: SillyDog <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:33:54 -0600
The way that I approached this problem (that I think is ok !) was to go
Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services
Click Name column heading to order list by name
Look down the list for KService
Right-Click & Select Disable
ie - I did not try removing it I just turned it off as such.
Have had no problems since doing so.
- Prev by Date: Re: what keys are "Net user administrator /active:yes"?
- Next by Date: Certificate errors
- Previous by thread: Re: UAC in Vista Home Premium (hmm... no secpol.msc)
- Next by thread: Re: Removing file name Kontiki