Re: Vista Antivirus Pro - malware

Thanks for the 2 links. Unfortunately, neither one of them removed the Vista
Antivirus Pro malware. Any other suggestions?

--
John

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Use the following 2 free tools to get rid of it

SuperAntiSpyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/

MalwareBytes
http://www.malwarebytes.com/

--
Peter

"John" <jREMOVEcmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista. Vista Antivirus Pro has
appeared and is creating havoc on my system. Is anyone familiar with Vista
Antivirus Pro? I removed my laptop from my network and then I ran a boot
scan with Avast! It said that it removed a Trojan, but today, Vista
Antivirus Pro is back. I don't know what else to do.
--
John