Re: KB978207& SP1 for Vista Fails

On Jan 28, 10:51 am, "Mega t" <serv...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have run into problem with consecutive tries to update Windows Vista
automatically and manually with some of the latest patches which constantly
fails.  Hope someone can provide an suggestion.  Thanks in advance.

Mega

The update KB978207 has issues and is most probably been removed by
Microsoft. DO NOT install it or your internet explorer will not be
able to connect.

Hide the update.
If you have installed it and facing issues connecting, perform a
system restore or call Microsoft Support

  • W2003 Server patches not installing
    ... I have a windows 2003 server which fails to install 5 patches from windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • yum -y update kernel failures
    ... Trying to update my FC4 install with subj command and it always fails with the ... Error: Unable to satisfy dependencies ... I am stuck at the initial install level with no patches ...
    (Fedora)
  • 0x8007F302 when installing KB923694 and KB867801 in Windows Update
    ... I have a Win2000 Server which returns the error 0x8007F302 when trying ... KB867801 claims to install properly, ... KB823694 fails, and when I go to try and install it again both the ... patches show up again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Patch cluster 10_x86_Recommended fails at 119255-77 (thir one on list)
    ... The patch set will complete installation in this session. ... Application of patches finished: 2010.11.28 17:54:45 ... Aborting due to failure while applying patch 119255-77. ... Install log files written: ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Patch push programs for Win2K domain world?
    ... install it on a domain controller, but you can install it on other servers ... files for patches and service packs of all kinds. ... > - Cannot find a reliable way to query a host or the controller itself for ... > - When scheduled for deployment, it sometimes took UE a few hours to push ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)