Re: Event Error Question

But then perhaps it didnt completely uninstall.

"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I used to have pctools software on my system, but not anymore.

Thanks for the info,
James
"DL" <notvalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
PC Tools Threatfire, maybe

"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Vista Basic 32bit sp2

I found the following error in Event Viewer 'Administrative Events':

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
TfFsMon
TfSysMon

The source is:

'Service Control Manager Eventlog Provider'

Can anyone tell me what this is??
I've googled it and didn't fine a satisfactory answer.

Thanks,
James

  • Re: Event Error Question
    ... I used to have pctools software on my system, but not anymore. ... PC Tools Threatfire, maybe ... Vista Basic 32bit sp2 ...
  • Re: Services wont start - nothing responds
    ... Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 ... Boot mode: Normal ... BackItUp\NBService.exe (file missing) ... What errors appear in Event Viewer? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: event 6161 error 259
    ... "voigts" wrote: ... I also have the latest driver from Canon ... | that is compatible with SP2. ... The event viewer shows event 6161 error 259. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Internet Connection Sharing
    ... I have XP-Pro with SP2 and Windows Firewall / Internet ... Connection Sharing service is runing and also there are no error or warning ... I have disable XP SP2 firewal that got install with SP2 still no luck. ... > Look in Event Viewer for relevant error ...
  • Re: Printing causes program to stop responding
    ... through the SBS server. ... If this is a brand new PC why are you running Windows XP SP2? ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ... one-page print job. ...