Re: Windows Needs Gaming Boot Mode

On 02.01.2010 0:36, Geoff wrote:
Windows needs a basic bootmode for gaming that stops all
unnecessary services and processes from loading in the RAM
and running in the background.

Hardware Profiles?

  • Re: ASUS K8N-E Deluxe ( Deluxe problem)
    ... video, 400Watt PS, yada yada yada ... it's "Loading FAT file system" ... ... I found that by removing one of the 512MB ram sticks, ... The best position for your two memory sticks, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Windows slow on startup
    ... programs from loading at start up. ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) since 2003 ... WinXP-pro-SP3 machine, I have 1024 MB RAM, of which Windows sees 1014 MB. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: using RAM for process.
    ... RAM is not wise. ... you are scrolling through the preview set is much cleverer. ... Loading into memory simply means your data ... > Microsoft MVP, MCSD ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Fixing a Slow Computer
    ... RAM, ... 256 meg is standard on many economy systems and that just isn't ... You need to figure out what is loading that is not needed. ... programs that automatically load. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Cant log in, welcome screen icons/accounts missing
    ... (I'm more of an all around tech guy, I used to have my own tech ... welcome screen, the screen looks as if it is still loading, but i ... driver and my free ram xp pro came up with errors. ... I was able to login under safe mode (after pressing ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)