RE: Window Defender. What is 0x800106ba? Is it important?
- From: JohnW <JohnW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:07:01 -0800
Everytime I start, Windows Defender says
Failed to intialize 0x800106ba
A problem caused this program's service to
stop. To start service, restart or search
help and suppot to start it mannually
What is this 0x800106ba? Is it important?:shock:
Restart does not solve this.
Could anyone tell me how to fix it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Smart Card logon into Vista 64 using Windows Default Credentia
- Next by Date: Re: error code 80073712
- Previous by thread: Re: Smart Card logon into Vista 64 using Windows Default Credential Provider.
- Next by thread: Re: Messenger service is no more in VISTA, Alternatives?