Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

Oh Thanks :-)

--
Peter

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uc2seu1dKHA.1592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL. I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter.

FromTheRafters wrote:
...and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%236ygIS1dKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the post will stripped of all quoted material.

FromTheRafters wrote:
Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous indignation at our callousness. :oD

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eS5X9ltdKHA.5984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ROFLMAO

--
Peter

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:e$SokVtdKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.

Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.

Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

.