Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

Oh Thanks :-)

--
Peter

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uc2seu1dKHA.1592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL. I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter.

FromTheRafters wrote:
...and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%236ygIS1dKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the post will stripped of all quoted material.

FromTheRafters wrote:
Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous indignation at our callousness. :oD

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eS5X9ltdKHA.5984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ROFLMAO

--
Peter

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:e$SokVtdKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.

Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.

Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: O2KSP-3
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Haven't found any info on the web or at MS to help fix this issue.I cannot install any security patches due to wrong version. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Sudden blue screen an shutdown
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...