Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

Oh Thanks :-)

--
Peter

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uc2seu1dKHA.1592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL. I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter.

FromTheRafters wrote:
...and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%236ygIS1dKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the post will stripped of all quoted material.

FromTheRafters wrote:
Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous indignation at our callousness. :oD

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eS5X9ltdKHA.5984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ROFLMAO

--
Peter

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:e$SokVtdKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.

Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.

Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office 2007 Enterprise Install
    ... Then you need to do a clean boot and then install the Enterprise version as a full install and not as an Upgrade. ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)