Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the post will stripped of all quoted material.

FromTheRafters wrote:
Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous indignation at our callousness. :oD

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eS5X9ltdKHA.5984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ROFLMAO

--
Peter

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:e$SokVtdKHA.5228@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.

Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.

Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... "FromTheRafters" wrote in message ... there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid. ...
  • Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
    ... I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter. ... FromTheRafters wrote: ... "John John - MVP" wrote in message ... there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid. ...
  • Re: Need advice on RunDll error loading problem...