Re: Windows Defender Keeps Turning Itself Off - How do I fix this?
- From: Brink <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:50:09 -0600
Having MSE installed will automatically disable Windows Defender since
it replaces it. This it normal.
Hope this helps,
Not running scheduled scans either.
Acer Aspire 5735-6694
Vista Home Premium 64 - soon to be upgraded to W7 Premium
Spybot v 184.108.40.206
'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista recently has been loosened?
- Next by Date: Re: Return ICMP port unreachable on nonlistening socket
- Previous by thread: Windows Defender Keeps Turning Itself Off - How do I fix this?
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Defender Keeps Turning Itself Off - How do I fix this?