Re: NORTON 360 Live Update

I been having big issues with norton and their support team are never
here to answer the phone.. crap.. why make life difficult with an
antivirus when its suppose to make life easier..
'www.quickheal.co.nz' (http://www.quickheal.co.nz)

--
ashvin

  • Re: Tru Calling
    ... And it's a whole lot less "cheesy" too..."learning leadership ... through basically being dragged through the crap until they ... learning to deal with the blows of life, ... TV superstar to a failing nobody unable to even get a crap advertising ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Getting bombed with 2009 Lincoln Type 2 cents!!!
    ... nothing but add negativity to my life. ... but after 26 years on the Internet I guess I'm immune to it. ... let their specious crap go unanswered in front of God and everybody on the ... Metro crash in the northern edge of the District, ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Ill be casting my vote...
    ... born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or ... dies or what kind of life it lives. ... What a crock of absolute crap most of you are. ... I am well aware of your frequent and carefully chosen qualifiers. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Whatever Happened to Snyder and Bo Raxo?
    ...  Now you're stalking him via the telephone? ...  Holy crap ... you need to get a life woman! ... sole responsibility for them. ...
    (alt.true-crime)