Re: Questionable File: HPCEE.exe
- From: Karyn C <KarynC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:07:01 -0700
Thanks for the link. Virustotal says it's clean. Interesting, it is a legit
HP file: HPCEE stands for Customer Experience Enhancement. I still think it
was hijacked with the scheduled job, but that file doesn't exist since I
disabled the job. Guess I should just stop worrying. KC
"NT Canuck" wrote:
"Karyn C" <Karyn C@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
I have found what I term a questionable file:
C:\\ProgramFiles\hewlett-packard\sdp\ceement\HPCEE.exe, related to
C:\\Windows\tasks\HPCeeScheduleforkaryn.job. On 9-15-09 Windows Defender
flagged this for potentially unwanted behavior. On 10-01, this program,
HPCEE.exe was "preparing to access the internet" according to Norton
Send your suspect file online to'
They will test the file and you should see a result
in a few seconds (more or less)...let us know!
'Seek and ye shall find'
- Prev by Date: Re: Questionable File: HPCEE.exe
- Next by Date: Re: How do I disable the Security Center notice about my UAC being off
- Previous by thread: Re: Questionable File: HPCEE.exe
- Next by thread: Questionable file: HPCEE.exe